Clandon School provides children with a stimulating, broad, balanced and creative topic based curriculum. We make the best use of our environment and get outside whenever possible, whatever the weather. This has positive effects on behaviour for learning in all children.
Please visit your child's class page to find specific information, class newsletters and topic webs.
Here is some general information which applies to all pupils:
- Don't bring nuts or any products containing nuts to school (this includes for snacks or packed lunches)
- Everything your child brings to school MUST BE NAMED, particularly uniform
- PE kits must be available in school at all times.
- Children need a water bottle in school every day filled with drinking water (no squash or juice).
- In winter bring a warm, waterproof coat.
- In summer bring a sunhat and suncream.